Saturday, 20 August 2016

FREE BOOK! Not only that, FREE BOOK WITH LGBTQ REP!


As a lot of you know, my first novel WE AWAKEN came out last month and I have been getting some really great feedback and reviews. So how would you like to contribute your own?

It would be great to get more people reading and reviewing it in order to spread the word, so I am offering the ebook for FREE in epub, mobi, or PDF format. Because it’s an eBook, you can participate no matter what country you’re in.

Interested? Send me a link to your Goodreads profile or blog and I will happily send the novel your way. Because we could all use some more lady loving ladies.

Feel free to email me at officialcalista@gmail.com


For those of you who are reading this blog because, for some reason, my life seems interesting to you, here is a recap of some of my queer misadventures lately:

  • Went to a gay/feminist bookshop in Philadelphia and bought three books for a dollar each, got a bag of free condoms, and a shirt that says Cirque du So Gay on it.
  • Because of that shirt, I am now the token lesbian in the background of an upcoming film. I showed up as an extra and got shoved behind the main actors in quite a few scenes.
  • Met an artist who combines robots, artifacts, and ghosts. It was a good time.
  • Typed 32,000 words and then got distracted and now I have to pick up the slack.
Hope you're all having a fantastic day! I'm about to go spend the money I made being an extra on too many books.

1 comment:

  1. A book series as well as one of the books in the series.

    Best Regards,
    Coursework Writing Help

    ReplyDelete